Discussion on wiki and web update (11 July 2013) with Alan Duncan, Simon Langan, Doug Merrey and Ewen Le Borgne

Overview of wiki:

  • What else is missing? --> Links to CPWF main website.
  • What should be removed?

Page
Current information status
Current update status
What to do next (who)
About the project
Ok
DONE
Update / AD-SL-ELB
Key contacts
Bad
- Yemisrach
- All to add their profile
- Merger with other contacts DONE
Update + merge with other contacts + add list of contacts? Yemisrach and not bother about contacts otherwise
Calendar
Good
DONE
Keep updated at team meetings
Events list
Good
DONE
But needs regular attention
Anyone to review (+ add what I miss e.g. WLE)?
Week 14-18 Oct (15-16 WLE management team meeting, 17-18 Stakeholder meeting) + Word Food Day (Wed. 16).
Monthly meetings
Good
DONE
Anyone? AD/SL to mention that everyone HAS TO attend
Action points
Good
DONE
Everyone to keep updated
Just everyone to monitor and to get notifications about updates?
M&E
Bad
Amanda/Tonya?
Needs serious updating!!! Who? How important / AD to task Amanda + Tonya to take care of this and tell us what to do with it.
OLMs
Bad
Everyone (team leaders) to review
Need more recent OLMs + general update / deal with it as part of M&E? Review OLMs with what we achieved
MSC stories
Ok
Terry?
Needs final updates + turning MSC stories into outputs as last year? Terry to look into possible MSC stories
Institutional histories
Ok
DONE
Table needs updates with recent interviews + back up to organize
Distilling key messages
Bad
Doug
Needs to be finalized Doug to upload updated key messages
Documents / outputs
Automatically updated
DONE
Official collection
Publications pipeline
Bad
All and Doug
Needs active monitoring from everyone.
Get Katherine Snyder’s interns’ reports. Wolde/Yemisrach to chase these (from partners) + add names and titles.
One NBDC
Ok / good
Beth & Randall
All recent updates to Beth + Randall
Individual project pages
Bad
DONE
Write short summary and link to ongoing activities and papers (publication pipeline)
Archive: remove from nav menu + add to ‘about NBDC’ and ‘One NBDC’
Cross-basin
?
DONE
Add link to IP - remove from navigation menu / integrated into the 'about the project' page.
Study sites pages (D, F, J)


Birhanu & Zelalem to update
Thematic areas pages
  1. Comms
  2. Gender
  3. IPs
  4. Livelihoods
  5. PV
  6. Policy engagement
  7. Project interdependency
  8. Other projects in the region
Bad
1. DONE
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8. Yemisrach
To update by thematic people:
  1. Ewen Le Borgne
  2. Cathy / new gender person
  3. Beth / Zelalem (add link to IP writeshop)
  4. Beth to see if we want to expand this? Perhaps Eva & Josie?
  5. Expand to participatory methods (Beth / Elias)
  6. Belay – archive.
  7. Archive
  8. Yemisrach to contact Science meeting participants to share project info + separate from this section (project name, objective, focus, local contact name, location, target area, donor) together with One NBDC
Who’s involved pages
  1. Project people
  2. Students
  3. Partners (see MoU with partners)


Elias and Ewen to update and merge with the contacts.
2. Same as above
3. Update collectively
Post NBDC – what’s next?
Ok
DONE
Needs to be updated / AD/SL to add blurb on Humidtropics and WLE + archive sunrise strategy
Logo and branding
Ok

Just add final templates etc. Add PPT template from CPWF (Ewen)
Discuss with Peter about options for this.

Website: What to add there?

Overview of website:
- Update projects page (next meeting) / to do but One NBDC mention DONE

- The next phase – Add links to WLE and humidtropics - DONE under 'About'

- Add links to journal articles to it DONE - though only one found to date / there must be many more
- Update outputs DONE (Elias) + links to theses and articles
- About page to update DONE

- Update home page / Talk to Peter on home page – rebeef the home page.